Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Design 2.0 Conference - put on by the RGD and Aquent.
Learn how to generate greater return on your marketing investment, foster more meaningful emotional connections with target audiences and generate stronger brand experiences in this full-day of presentations on design communications for senior professionals in the marketing, communications and design industries.
January 19, 2009
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
1929 Bayview Avenue
- Succeeding in social media (Dave Stevens, General Manager, MySpace Canada)
- In pursuit of clarity: How information design makes life simpler for consumers (Doug Lincoln, Senior Partner, Simplified Communications Group)
- Design the Process (Rob Pearce, Senior Design Manager-Global Design, Campbell’s Company of Canada)
- High Performance Creative Interactive People Aren’t Sasquatch (Jon Finkelstein, Partner Creative, Grip Limited)
- Business of Design Panel (Stephen Jurisic, Partner/Co-creative Director John St., Dawna Henderson, President & CEO Henderson bas and Jean-Pierre Lacroix R.G.D., President Shikatani Lacroix Brandesign.)
Tickets and more info: www.rgdontario.com/viewEvent.asp?ID=289