Sunday, March 10, 2013
20 Leaders. 20 Unexpected Creations.
We believe that our industry needs to offer more opportunity for its thought leaders to innovate and create. A conference will educate you on industry trends. But Art from the Unexpectedwill show you how some of our industry’s VP’s and CEO’s approach (and execute) a creative problem from start to finish… and you’ll get to hear exactly how they tackled it.
TC Media, in partnership with Ad Lounge are proud to present this unique industry event concept to you.
Ideas don’t just come from the board room table.
Creativity doesn’t just come from the creatives in your organization.
Innovation will be shown on April 16th by 20 of the most influential advertising and marketing industry leaders (who don't typically get to be visually creative in their day-to-day) by presenting their concept and creation in person to you.
- 6 weeks to create an art piece (Theme: “Origin”)
- Pitch their concept on stage in 1 minute (timed on a buzzer)
- Silent Auction (Raising funds for Sketch.ca)
In its second year, Art from the Unexpected is proudly brought to you by TC Media and Ad Lounge.
The event is in support of Sketch (www.sketch.ca)
SKETCH is a charity that values creativity as much as our industry does. They work with street-involved and homeless youth (15-29 years old) by offering them tools to create and a safe place to express, thus creating opportunities to creatively engage these youth back into community life.
BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY AND BE PART OF THIS EXCEPTIONAL EVENING:
Date: April 16, 2013
Location: Steam Whistle Brewing
Tickets: $100 (+HST): Includes reception, hors d'oeuvres, silent auction and presentations led by the industry leaders on the power and influence that creativity holds in the modern day workplace.
BUY NOW (http://www.artfromtheunexpected.com/2013/tickets.php)
A SNAPSHOT OF THE 2013 PARTICIPANTS
- John Clinton, CEO, Edelman
- Karl Flanders, VP, Media Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising
- Stephen Brown, President, FUSE Marketing Group
- Trish Wheaton, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Wunderman, Managing Partner, Global New Busibness, Y&R Advertising
- Bruce Neve, CEO, Starcom Mediavest
- Carline Andrews, VP Group Publisher, Consumer Relations, TC Media
- Franke Rodriguez, Partner / President, Anomaly Toronto
- Jill Nykoliation, CEO, Juniper Park
See them all here.