Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Ad Women is back with another event from their well known speaker series.
Taking place on Tuesday, May 1 at the Hoxton, you'll have a chance to hear from various executive women on what they think it takes to make a good manager.
Speakers joining us are:
- Sarah Atkins, Head of Brand Connections at Nike Canada
- Andrea Lenczer and Christie Smythe, co-founders and Designers at Smythe
- Rose Reisman, Author, CEO at Rose Reisman Catering
- Laurie Simmonds, President and CEO at Green Living Enterprises
- Carrie Lindzon-Jacobs, SVP, Human Resources at IMAX Corporation
- Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- 5:30 - Registration
- 6:00pm - Panel presentations begin
- 6:45 pm - Q&A Period with the audience
- 7:00pm - Cocktails & hors D'Oeuvres
- 7:30pm - Event finishes
Tickets are available for purchase here.