Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The CMA is putting on a conference to help marketers get to know the customer a bit more intimately.
Speakers include folks such as:
- Scott Stratten, President, UnMarketing, Author
- Steve Irvine, Sr. Director, Facebook
- Darren Moffett, Director of Digital, WestJet
- Byron Ellis, Director of Digital & New Media, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Brad Murphy, VP, Mobile Strategy, Transcontinental Interactive
- Asif Khan, President, Location Based Marketing Association
- Nick Parish, North American Editor, Contagious Magazine
- Susan Moore, VP, Director of Business development, Global Marketing Group at Wunderman
- Scott Pinkney, Creative Director, Proximity Canada
For more on this event, please visit the event website.