Tuesday, October 12, 2010
The Future of Online Branded Entertainment
A one-day conference that compbines research findings with case studies, giving you the key information for business decision making.
DATE: Oct. 22 (9am-3pm)
WHERE: MaRS Discovery Centre, Toronto
TICKETS: $250 @ http://www.mergemediaconference.com/
Key highlights include:
- Global research house, Ipsos will unveil the results from their Inaugural National Poll on Canadian Online Entertainment Consumption Habits and Trends.
- Successful Online webisode writer and star Illeana Douglas will illustrate best practices in attracting brand funding, online production tips, and reveal details on audience demographics and viewing habits. Illeana is one of three case study presentations.
- Our panel of experts will discuss the timing and key milestones for online entertainment viewing to become more mainstream and what it means for you.
You'll benefit from this event if you're a:
- CMO or Brand Director
- Broadcast Executive
- Creative or Media Agency Exec
- Development Executive
- Digital Content Creator or Distributor
Illeana Douglas - Creator/Writer, Easy To Assemble
Alison Leung - Marketing Director, Hair Care and Deodorants, Unilever Canada
Jason Dailey - Country Lead, Solution Specialist Sales, Microsoft Advertising Canada
Siobhan O'Flynn - Lecturer, University of Toronto and CFC Media Lab
Joe LaMuraglia - Social Media Manager, General Motors
Tom Shea - Senior Digital Producer, Weber Shandwick
And many more