Wednesday, August 04, 2010
meshmarketing || Nov. 17 @ 8:30am-5pm || Location To Be Announced
AD LOUNGE and the mesh team bring you meshmarketing 2010, a one-day event focused on providing attendees with insight, perspective and information to more effectively embrace and capitalize on the fast-growing digital market. A morning of thought-provoking keynote conversations will be followed by an afternoon of interactive and engaging panels and workshops. We feature best practices, case studies and the successful use of social media, online marketing and location-based marketing, as well as sessions on privacy and storytelling.
Some of This Year's Sessions Include:
- Keynote Conversations with Michael Slaby, Edelman Digital and Marian Salzman, Euro PR
- A Presentation by Lee LeFever, Common Craft
- "Facebook Beyond the Wall", a workshop by Janice Diner, Horizon Studios
- Five Key Insights to Great Transmedia Storytelling, a workshop by James Milward, Secret Location and Ivan Askwith, Big Spaceship
- Top Brands in Social Media and the Lessons They’ve Learned, a panel discussion with Clemens Zimmerman at Cervélo, Graeme Menzies, Former - - Social Media Director at the Vancouver Olympic Committee, and more.
More details on meshmarketing found here.