Sunday, June 27, 2010
CrossMediaTO happens on July 21 @ MaRS. It's an event set to bridge the gap between the different media sectors in order share information and find new opportunities. This event brings together the gaming industry, the TV industry, the publishing industry, the web industry and finally - our beloved advertising industry. Tix are only $75. Do you plan on checking it out?
The event will focus on:
1. Demonstrations of new cross media technologies.
2. Case studies of successful cross media projects.
3. Networking opportunities between industry sectors.
4. Emerging cross media business models.
5. Debating a pressing cross media issue.
1. What do executives in the media business need to know in order profit from the "melting silos"?
2. What opportunities are there to work with other sectors?
3. Who has done this successfully in the past?
Key industry sectors appearing at the event:
* Motion (web video, TV, animation, film, DVD) – Akamai
* Mobile (ipad, smart phones) – Research in Motion Limited (RIM)/Blackberry
* Marketing (advertising, social media, SEM) – Google Canada
* Publishing (apps, podcast, magazine, book, newspaper, email, music) – Random House of Canada Ltd
* Gaming (casual gaming, console, ARG) – TBD
MORE INFO & TICKETS: