Boost Agents, Waterloo, Ontario
August 06th 2014 09:35 AM -
Industry leading digital signage and experiential media agency, which operates one of Canada's most modern and fully digitized circuits in the world; operating on thousands of screens in retail and financial institution, to custom-built, iconic, interactive architectural installations in shopping malls, office complexes, and various public spaces, is seeking a Design Lead to join their team in Waterloo.
As Design Lead, you will be a key member of the CDS team working closely with the Creative Director and Art Director developing creative designs and digital experiences for various retail and architectural environments. You will use your conceptual abilities to think in motion, bringing life to projects. As a result, you should possess the skills to storyboard fresh ideas that will appeal to a variety of audiences. Since you will be at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation for conceptual thinking and sophisticated typography are essential. The ideal candidate has an avid appreciation for various forms of design, recognizes trends and has a variety of interests outside of design that help foster original and intelligent ideas.
Ultimately, you are able to demonstrate in your portfolio a breadth of design experience; you may have started off in architecture and transitioned into UX/UI.
· Experience working with various design software including the majority of CS5/6, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects, CSS, COFFEE/ Cinema 4D and other modeling software.
· A diploma or equivalent in design with minimum 3 years experience designing in the industry
· You understand the technical possibilities in digital production and have a keen eye for detail
· Able to demonstrate your conceptual prowess, ability to work with interactive components & variables, and convey your ideas in storyboard format
· You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
· Passionate about current technological, design and cultural trends and developments
· A formal background designing for fashion, architecture, generative art and experiential content is ideal.
You can submit your resumes to: email@example.com