Boost Agents, Waterloo, Ontario
August 06th 2014 09:54 AM -
Industry leading digital signage and experiential media agency, which operates one of Canada's most modern and fully digitized circuits in the world; operating on thousands of screens in retail and financial institution, to custom-built, iconic, interactive architectural installations in shopping malls, office complexes, and various public spaces, is seeking an Interactive Designer to join their team in Waterloo.
As the teams Interactive Designer, you will be a key member of the CDS team working closely with the Art Director developing creative designs and digital experiences for various retail and architectural environments. You will use your conceptual abilities to ‘think in motion’, bringing projects to life through various forms of design including motion graphics, after effects and user experience. You should possess the skills to storyboard fresh ideas that will appeal to a variety of audiences. Since you will be vital to the creative process, a good appreciation for conceptual thinking and sophisticated understanding for motion graphics and interactive designer are essential. The ideal candidate has an avid appreciation for various forms of design, recognizes trends and has a variety of interests outside of design that help foster original and intelligent ideas. It’s a tall order though if you land this gig, you’ll finally see your work on the big screen, or rather big screens, all across the country.
Ultimately, you are able to demonstrate in your portfolio a breadth of design experience; you may have started off in motion graphics and then transitioned into interactive design.
· Experience working with various design software including the majority of CS5/6, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects, Flash, CSS, COFFEE/ Cinema 4D and other modeling software.
· A diploma or equivalent in design with minimum 3 years experience in the motion or interactive design industry.
· You understand the technical possibilities in digital production and have a keen eye for detail
· Able to demonstrate your conceptual prowess, ability to work with interactive components & variables, and convey your ideas in storyboard format
· You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
· Passionate about current technological, design and cultural trends and developments
You can submit your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org