Boost Agents, Toronto, Ontario
August 01st 2014 11:09 AM -
Do you blog, create epic youtube videos or tweet incessantly? Do you love working with awesome clients? If you've been nodding your head this entire time our client, a nimble up and coming content marketing agency, might have a role for you as a Community Manager.
The Community Manager is the public persona of the brand. They are the voice and the ears - managing social accounts, coordinating content production, promotion, and growing a community while facilitating conversation.
- Producing editorial calendars
- Coordinating content creation
- Managing social media channels
- Gathering insights from a community
- Tracking social analytics
- Responding / forwarding customer concerns
- Engaging with bloggers
- Overseeing some day-to-day client interaction
- Driving event awareness
The rockstar they're looking for:
- Is comfortable using social networks to connect with customers and niche markets
- Enjoys working independently and in small groups
- Has outstanding written and oral abilities
- Is a self-starter who can contribute ideas to meet campaign objectives
- Shows an infectious passion in the work they do
Please be sure to highlight your social media credentials in your application.
We thank all applicants, however on those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
You can submit your resumes to: email@example.com